To personalise training and daily supervision of Front Office Assistants (FOA). Front Office Manager and Assistant Manager on duty.
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Front Desk Area and Staff.
OTHER RELATIONSHIPS: Front Office Department, Housekeeping Department
OUTLINE OF DUTIES:
- Personalized training and daily supervision of FOA of all the Front Office
- The status of room racks is to be kept accurate and up-to-date ready for assignment at all
- Room Assignment of groups or FITs must correspond with
- The average room rate for walk-in guests or instant sales is kept to the maximum.
- Check all pre-registration cards, both VIP guests and commercial firm guests, as well as, inspect the guest history card
- The preparation of the statistical report and distribution of accurate daily report as
- Close relation with Tour Coordinators, Reservations and Telephone
- Courteous manner to all guests, as well as, to
- Responsible for keeping the department particularly the Lobby clean and tidy all the
- Ensures proper updation of the log book of all the front office sections to communicate to the next shift of the hotel activities and any follow
- Check the morning / evening Housekeeper’s Report to avoid any discrepancies in the room
|Job Category||Front Office|